Powerful 9-pin dot matrix printer with advanced paper handling
- Races through up to 7-part forms and lists at print speeds of up to 700 characters per second (cps) for faster transactions.
- Money saving benefits with long life ribbons (8 million characters).
- Low energy consumption in Sleep Mode.
- On-board Microline, Epson and IBM compatibility for trouble free drop-in and print.
- Four paper paths can handle forms, cut-sheet and continuous sheets.
- Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) figure of 25,000 hours.
The ML5720eco is designed where fast printing, reliability and flexible paper handling is essential. With the ability to manage thick forms and heavy works, this dot matrix printer is perfect for demanding environments such as production, vehicle repair/service centres, warehouses, labs, wholesalers and freight forwarders. Whether you are printing invoices, picking lists, call log slips, tickets, receipts, forms or multi-part documents, the ML5720eco keeps your transactions smooth and your customers happy. And, thanks to the ML5720eco’s small footprint it is ideal for businesses where space is limited, for example, at the front desk of banks, travel agents, stations or surgeries.
Flexible, Eco-friendly and cost effective
The ML5720eco has been developed with eco-friendly technology. With power consumption of just 1.5w in sleep mode, your running costs and energy consumption are kept to a minimum, as well as reducing your carbon footprint.
More paper paths give you flexibility. The three tractor feeding paths handle multi-part forms and continuous paper from either the front, rear or bottom. The two friction feeding paths handle cut-sheets, cards and envelopes from either the front or top.
A selection of pull and push tractors allow permanent stationary loading, for use on demand and handle multi-part and continuous forms more efficiently. The Roll Paper Stand is a cost effective option for applications with variable paper lengths.