The solution to all your in-house colour needs
Rapid print speeds, breathtaking quality and versatile functions that will impress the entire team. That’s the C330dn - a compact, capable colour printer that’s perfect for small but demanding workgroups.
You get much more for your money with the C330dn. Powerful software utilities, a range of advanced productivity features, such as double-sided printing and built-in networking, and a full three-year warranty all included at no extra cost.
It’s easy to get more done with the C330dn. Not only does the fast ‘first page out’ time and rapid continuous print speeds keep everyone productive, there’s an intelligent ECO mode built in to automatically speed up small jobs. What’s more, it reduces energy consumption and saves you money.
Quality and versatility
The C330dn has the consistent quality you need to take care of all of your everyday office printing. But that’s not all. You can also print on a wide variety of specialist media, producing everything from business cards to banners and high quality customer-facing promotional material.
The compact, low profile design of the C330dn gives you easy, arms-reach access to all your printed documents straight to your desktop. Replacing the consumables is quick and simple and a backlit LCD display provides clear, real-time information about the status and settings of the printer at all times.
Dependable and robust
The C330dn comes with an industry-leading three-year warranty as standard, made possible by our ultra-reliable digital LED technology with fewer moving parts, supported by durable components and a robust, built-to-last design.
- 22ppm colour, 24ppm mono
- 9 seconds colour, 8.5 seconds mono
- Up to 60 seconds from power on & up to 32 seconds from power save
- USB 2.0 High Speed, 10/100 TX Ethernet
- PCL6 (XL3.0 & PCL5c) PostScript3 emulation, SIDM (IBM-PPR, EPSON-FX, IBM5577)
- All major network protocols supported via ethernet card with internal web server for printer and network card set-up and management. TCP/IP: ARP, IPv4/v6, ICMPv4/v6, TCP, UDP, LPR, FTP, TELNET, HTTP(IPP), BOOTP, DHCP, SNMPv1/v3, DNS, DDNS, UPnP, Bonjour, WINS, SSL/TLS, SMTP, POP3, SNTP, WSDPrint, LLTD, JetDirect protocols, NetBIOSoverTCP. NetWare3.x, 4.x, 5.x and 6 with full NDS and NDPS support:- PServer, RPrinter, NDPS supported via dedicated OKI NDPS Gateway; AppleTalk: ELAP, AARP, DDP, AEP, NBP, ZIP, RTMP, ATP, PAP; NetBEUI: SMB, NetBIOS; Other: EAP
- Windows 2000 / XP Home / XP Professional (32-bit & 64-bit) / Server 2003 (32-bit & 64-bit) / Server 2008 (32-bit & 64-bit) / Server 2008 R2 (32-bit) / Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit); Mac OS X 10.3.9 to 10.6.2
- IPv6, 802.1x authentication, SNMPv3, SSL/TLS, HTTPS encrpytion, MAC filtering, IP filtering, IPSec
- Template Manager, Color Correct, OKI LPR, Color Swatch Utility, Color Access Policy Manager, PrintSuperVision.net, PrintSuperVision Multiplatform, Print Control Server, Print Control Client, Print Control Report Tool, Web Driver Installer, Network Card Setup, Configuration Tool, ICC Color Profiles, PostScript Gamma Utility, Profile Assistant, PDF Direct Print, Storage Device Manager, ColorSync Profiles
- Scalable: 87 PCL Fonts and 80 PostScript fonts, PCL Bitmap fonts, OCR-A/B, USPS ZIP Barcode
- Barcode with checksum support
- ProQ2400 Multi-level Technology, 1200x600dpi, 600x600dpi
- Auto Color Balance, Photo Enhance via driver
- Tray 1: 250 sheets of 80gsm; Multi-purpose tray: 100 sheets of 80gsm
- Tray 2: 530 sheets of 80gsm
- 880 sheets of 80gsm
- Tray 1: A4, A5, B5, A6; Tray 2: A4, A5, B5; Multi-purpose tray: A4, A5, B5, A6, Envelopes (C5, DL, Com-9, Com-10, Monarch), Index Card (3" x 5") (75 x 125mm), Photo Size (4" x 6", 5" x 7")(100 x 150mm, 125 x 175mm), Custom Size (up to 1200mm length including banners); Duplex: A4, A5, B5
- Tray 1/2: 64 to 176gsm; Multi-purpose tray: 64 to 220gsm; Duplex: 64 to 176gsm
- Standard RAM: 128MB; Maximum RAM: 640MB
- 10°C to 32°C (17°C to 27°C recommended) / 20% to 80% RH (50% to 70% RH recommended)
- -10°C to 43°C, 10% to 90% RH
- Single phase 220-240VAC, frequency 50/60Hz +/-2%
- Typical: 480W; Max: 1170W; Idle: 80W; Power Save: <14W
- Operating: <52dB(A); Standby: 37dB(A); Power save: Inaudible
- 242 x 410 x 504mm
- 45,000 pages/month
- Up to 5,000 pages/month
- 3 years extended warranty upon registration within 30 days of purchase
- Paper output Face Down: 150 sheets of 80gsm; Face Up: 100 sheets of 80gsm