An ultra-reliable A3 colour printer for print professionals
The C910 is an affordable, highly reliable A3 network colour printer that consistently and dependably delivers the accurate, high quality output demanded by discerning commercial print professionals and in-house design teams.
For a surprisingly modest investment it gives you rapid print speeds, excellent colour fidelity, superior media flexibility and genuine ease of use. What’s more, it uses OKI’s ultra-reliable digital LED print technology, backed by the industry’s longest warranty cover, to keep you printing page after page, day after day.
With superb print resolution, matched with microfine High Definition toner and new high precision image drums, the C910 office colour printer produces stunning quality with remarkable consistency that will delight and impress your customers.
Versatile media handling
The C910 network printer helps you maximise revenue by letting you take on every job that comes your way. Now you can print on a huge range of media, including specialist structured paper, meeting all of your customers’ needs.
When the pressure is on the C910 A3 colour printer really earns its keep. A powerful processor makes light work of the most complex jobs and its impressive print speed makes it easier to tackle even the tightest deadlines.
Ease of use
The C910 office network printer has been designed for total ease-of-use. Its controls are intuitive and easily mastered and, with no manual calibration required, everyone on your team can get exactly the right output, the very first time.
The C910 A3 colour printer lets you get more done with fewer interruptions. Its ultra-reliable digital LED printing technology with fewer moving parts makes for longer trouble-free printing, and its easily accessible, rapidly replaceable consumables maximise uptime. It all adds up to an easier life and a superior return on your investment.
- Model: C910n, C910dn
- A4: 31ppm colour, 26ppm mono; A3: 16ppm colour, 20ppm mono
- 10.5 seconds colour, 9 seconds mono
- 85 seconds or less from power on
- PowerPC 750 800MHz
- ProQ2400 Multi-level technology, 1200 x 600dpi
- Auto Colour Balance, Auto Registration, Auto Media Detect
- 86 scalable PCL fonts, 1 bitmap font, 10 TrueType fonts, 136 Adobe PostScript Type 1 fonts
- PCL5c, PCL XL (Colour), Adobe PostScript 3 with direct PDF Printing (v1.6), SIDM
- IEEE 1284 Bi-directional Parallel, Hi-Speed USB 2.0, 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T Ethernet
- Windows Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) / 2000 Workstation (SP3 or later) / 2000 Professional (SP3 or later) / Server 2000 (SP3 or later) / Advanced Server 2000 (SP3 or later) / XP Professional / XP Professional x64 / XP Home / Server 2003 / Server 2003x64 / Server 2008 / Server 2008x64 / Server 2000 (SP4) + Citrix MetaFrame XP Presentation Server Feature Release 4 / Server 2003 Standard Edition + Citrix MetaFrame XP Presentation Server Feature Release 4; Mac OS X 10.3 - 10.6.1
- All major network protocols supported via ethernet card with internal web server for printer and network card set-up and management. TCP/IP: ARP, RARP, IPv4/v6, ICMPv4/v6, TCP, UDP, LPR, FTP, TELNET, HTTP(IPP), BOOTP, DHCP, SNMPv1/v3, DNS, DDNS, UPnP, Bonjour, WINS, SSL/TLS, SMTP, POP3, SNTP, WSDPrint, JetDirect protocols. NetWare 3.x, 4.x, 5.x and 6 with full NDS and NDPS support:- PServer, RPrinter, NDPS supported via dedicated OKI NDPS Gateway. AppleTalk:- ELAP, AARP, DDP, AEP, NBP, ZIP, RTMP, ATP, PAP. NetBEUI:- SMB, NetBIOS. Other:EAP
- IPv6, 802.1x authentication, SNMPv3, SSL3/TLS HTTPS encryption, Data Encryption, MAC filtering, IP filtering, Secure Erase, Secure Print
- Barcode with Checksum support
- Print Control Server, Print Control Client, PrintSuperVision.net, Template Manager, Storage Device Manager, Profile Assistant, Color Correct, PS Gamma Adjuster, PDF Direct Print
- Standard: 512MB; Maximum: 1024MB
- Standard: 40GB
- Tray 1: 530 sheets of 80gsm; Multi-purpose tray: 230 sheets of 80gsm
- Tray 2: 530 sheets of 80gsm; Tray 3: 530 sheets of 80gsm; High Capacity Feeder: 1,590 sheets of 80gsm
- 2,880 sheets of 80gsm
- A3, SRA3 (up to 328 x 457mm), A4, A5, A6. Custom size Width 79.2 - 328mm Length 90 - 1,200mm
- Tray 1/2/3: 64 to 216gsm; Multi-purpose tray: 64 to 300gsm; Duplex: 64 to 188gsm; High Capacity Feeder: 64 to 216gsm
- Standard: C910dn; Optional: C910n
- 500 sheets face down tray, 200 sheets face up tray
- 10°C to 32°C (17°C to 27°C recommended) / 20% to 80% RH (50% to 70% RH recommended)
- Single phase 220 to 240VAC, frequency 50Hz +/- 2Hz
- Typical: 750W; Max: 1500W; Idle: 200W (average); Power Save: <33W
- Operating: 54dB(A) or less; Standby: 42dB(A) or less; Power save: 28dB(A) after 30 mins
- 471 x 654.5 x 623mm
- C910n: 76kg; C910dn: 81kg
- 3 years extended warranty upon registration within 30 days of purchase
- This product complies with EN55022 Class B. However when fitted with optional finisher, inverter or puncher units, compliance to EN55022 is Class A. In a domestic environment this configuration may cause radio interference, in which case the user may be required to take adequate control measures.
- A4/A3/A3+ colour printer
- 1 to 20